What are we doing about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)?
As a valued member of the Brian’s Jumper Service Family, we appreciate the trust you place in us to provide fun, clean, and safe experiences for you and those you love.
What we are doing:
- We are continuing to clean and sanitize our equipment with registered antimicrobial products that are approved by the EPA.
- We are adhering to environmental cleaning and disinfection recommendations by the CDC.
- We are educating our team daily to increase preventative safety measures and to reduce risk of contracting COVID-19.
- We are ensuring all working members of our team are healthy and should they be sick, they will not be in physical contact with our valued customers or our team. As always, they will be offered paid leave, should they be eligible.
- We will continue to offer customer friendly policies that allow for the changing of booking dates and even cancellations, should the need arise.
Although the situation isn’t ideal, we understand that in today’s world, fun and entertainment is fundamental to our lives, which is why it can’t and shouldn’t simply stop. We believe Brian’s Jumper Services’s mission of connecting people to exceptional experiences is never more important than at times like this. We offer services that can come directly to you, and we thank you for continuing to trust us as a premier provider in the party and event rental space.