We Keep It Simple...
Jumper Rental | Ordering
1. Join our Birthday Club and receive
free tables and chairs with your jumper rental.
2. Call us and be prepared to give us:
a) Your name
b) Date and time of your event
c) Address of your event
3. We will arrive promptly, deliver and set up. Payment is due upon delivery.
We are San Diego's #1 Inflatable Jumper Rental. Call us and you'll see why
parents depend on us, and why kids love us.
Things for adults to keep in mind:
* Set up area must be level and free of rocks, stumps, sticks, objects
protruding out of the ground.
* Set up area must be a minimum of xxx feet by xxx feet.
* An electrical supply must be available within 100 feet or, we can supply a
generator for an additional $ 45 fee.
* Delivery and set-up are always free.
* All City and County parks require a permit for inflatable jumpers
in San Diego.
Contact them at
City of San Diego Parks and Recreation Department or by phone at: 619-235-1169.
City of National City Parks and Recreation Department or by phone at: (619) 336-4210.
City of Chula Vista Parks and Recreation Department or by phone at: (619) 409-5892.
City of El Cajon Parks and Recreation Department or by phone at:(619) 441-1754
Things for kids to keep in mind:
* Food, drinks and candy are never allowed inside the jumper. Excessively
dirty jumpers may require a cleaning charge be assessed.
Jumper Rental Service Area
We serve all of San Diego County including Chula Vista, El Cajon, Lakeside, Santee, Alpine,
Ramona, Lemon Grove, La Mesa, National City, Rancho Bernardo, Carlsbad.